The following commodities are NOT acceptable for transport
- Alcoholic beverages
- Batteries *
- Biomedical waste, such as needles, syringes, bandages and etc
- Explosives, firearms, ammunition, toy weapons, gun replicas, BB Guns and paintball markers
- Garbage or harmful waste
- Hazardous materials
o a. Flammable liquids, (with the exception of perfumes ID8000)
o b. Flammable solids
o c. Flammable gas or with pressure, such as aerosol cans
o d. Corrosive materials
- Human bodies, parts, organs, cremated remains, or exhumed bodies
- Imitation or falsified brands
- Items intended for resale
- Items that are damaged, broken, or that require repair
- Items that are prohibited to own, carry, import or export according to any law, statute, or regulation
- Items that are wet, leaking or emitting odor
- Items that may cause damages or delays to any equipment, personnel or property
- Items that require any kind of special license
- Jewelry, metals, precious and semi-precious stones
- Lottery tickets or gambling devices
- Money, cash, bank bills, coins, currency, paper money, and negotiable instruments equivalent to cash, such as endorsed stocks, bonds, drafts and cash letters
- Motorized engines.
- Perishables, such as food and beverages
- Pirated materials **
- Pornography or obscene material
- Tobacco, e-cigarette or vaping related products
- Untreated Wood.
* Lithium batteries (UN3481) are allowed.
** Items, materials, or goods that violate any copyright laws.
This list is subject to change without notice.